IG Networks offers field services in Latin America, the Caribbean and North America regions to better support your project installation and maintenance requirements. We provide solution ranging from CPE configuration to managed multi-site customer MDF/IDF (Main Distribution Frame/Intermediate Distribution Frame) to end-to-end datacenter project installation.
Examples of field services available are:
- Cable management: conduits, copper/fiber/coaxial run, test and labeling for WAN and LAN environments.
- Equipment unpacking, inventorying, and inspection
- Equipment rack and stack
- Patch panel installation
- Power cabling/installation/testing
- UPS and battery installation
- Onsite installation, configuration and functionality testing of routers, IP/TDM switches, servers, firewalls, out-of-band modems, console servers, power servers and VOIP terminal and central equipment
- Troubleshooting installation issues related to equipment
- Server installation, configuration and functionality testing
- Antenna installation and decommissioning
- Change control and change management support during implementation
Field service support options include:
- Scheduled: Field support assistance scheduled at least 5 business days in advance.
- Standard: 8x5xNBD: Next business day field support assistance during local business hours.
- Premium: 8×5: Same day field support assistance during local business hours.
- Urgent: 7x24x4: Same day field support assistance within 4 hours including holidays and weekends.
Coverage extends to more than 45 countries in Latin America, the Caribbean and North America with a profound expertise in regional and hard to reach locations including rural and industrial areas, distribution plants, technology parks, free-trade zones, airports as well as metropolitan and suburban areas.
A conference bridge is opened during the activities to maintain an open dialog between all parties. The service center can summon escalation resources, additional tech support; perform remote analysis and troubleshooting.